What you get 3
Detailed holding split and individual performance for each Investment portfolio
1. Lists portfolio holdings and asset allocation in %. This table provides the substance of each Portfolio – the investment holding split for the desired time/risk profile and investment preferences.
2. Link to the official ETF factsheet of each Asset.
3. Total portfolio performance along with benchmarks (Index ETFs are used for benchmarks for better comparison in terms of yields, distributions, etc.).
4. Dynamic performance KPIs of each Asset – including daily price change as well as return and risk indicators.
5. Brief description of each portfolio outlining portfolio’s risk / time profile, level of expected expenses as well as information regarding recommended rebalancing patterns.